This page has moved to a new address.

Some Signs are WRONG!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: Some Signs are WRONG!

Friday, June 3, 2011

Some Signs are WRONG!

Yesterday, I had to take my daughter to the doctor to have him look at an insect bite that she has on her leg. Luckily, she just has "sensitive" skin and she'll be fine.

The kicker came when she looked at a poster, geared towards kids learning to count, and says to me, "Dad, I think this sign is wrong." You see, wherever we go, we read signs and try to spot mistakes and see if the other person can spot the mistake.

Well, it took me all of 45-seconds to spot the mistake, and tell her good catch.

This just confirms that education does begin at home, and all those flash card games do pay off.

Labels: , , , ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dictionary.com says that fishes is an acceptable spelling for the plural of fish, but I prefer the plural of fish to be fish. Either one is correct, whether I like it or not.

June 3, 2011 at 12:33 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home