This page has moved to a new address.

On your feet, kid!

Worcester Is MAJOR!™: On your feet, kid!

Monday, June 6, 2011

On your feet, kid!



So, I've been working on a number of footwear projects that have taken awhile to come to fruition, but one thing I'm learning is patience.

Well, this Asics project, which I didn't work on, but I really like the execution, landed earlier this year and I got my hand, and, more importantly, my feet on a pair of the Asics Gel Noosa Tri 6 sneakers.

They are super bright and extremely comfortable, and if you over-pronate like me, you'll really like these.

Over the coming weeks, I'll post pictures of a few footwear projects that have connections to Worcester.

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger David said...

Are the available for purchase?

June 6, 2011 at 6:45 PM  
Blogger Dee Wells said...

They were available on Eastbay.com, but they only have 2 sizes. The only other place that I would think they'd be would be Zappos.com.

June 6, 2011 at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home